3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighthorne Drive, Shadwell, Leeds
- Extended semi detached house
- Popular location off Shadwell Lane
- Spacious lounge
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Conservatory extension
- Three bedrooms & house bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden & driveway
- EPC D
Manning Stainton are very pleased to market this well presented, extended, semi-detached house, which is situated in a highly sought after residential location just off Shadwell Lane.
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and in brief comprises of; Entrance hallway leading to spacious lounge with feature fireplace and box bay window, light and open-plan kitchen diner and through to a generous size conservatory, perfect for relaxing and enjoying views over the rear garden.
To the first floor there are two good size double rooms, the third being a single size, ideal for a nursery or office and a modern family house bathroom.
Externally there is an enclosed and secure rear garden, a driveway which provides parking for a number of vehicles and small garden area to the front aspect.
The property is close to highly rated schools both primary and secondary; local amenities at Moortown corner, Roundhay and Street Lane. Excellent transport links to Leeds city centre, Harrogate, York and Wetherby are also close by.
Suitable for an array of buyers, internal inspection is highly recommended and can be arranged through our Moortown office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52907778.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR172249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Moortown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.