2 bedroom bungalow for saleHamilton Grove, Teesville, Middlesbrough, TS6
- Perfect for a first time buyer!!
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- A new white composite door
- New boiler with seven years warranty
- Fresh carpet/vinyl/laminate throughout the property.
- Upvc double glazed and gas central heating.
**Perfect for a first time buyer!!
**Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
**A new white composite door
** New boiler with seven years warranty
**Fresh carpet/vinyl/laminate throughout the property.
**Upvc double glazed and gas central heating.
This stunning two bedroomed semi-detached bungalow has had a full refurbishment throughout the full property.
The property comprises; Entrance hall with laminate flooring, kitchen with integrated appliances including cooker, microwave, pull-out larder unit, carousel storage, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer and storage cupboard, Living room with a stunning bay window, new electric fire, Bathroom with a free standing shower, Two double bedrooms, Externally the property has a new drive way and paths across the front and rear of the property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST180012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.