3 bedroom apartment for saleStretford Road, Hulme, Manchester, M15
- 3 Bedrooms 1st Floor Apartment
- Excellent superb location, all amenities nearby
- Excellent Yield, Gross Approx 7%
- Allocated secure car park
- Available with no vendor chain,
- Currently Tenanted @ 895pcm, Vacant Possession on completion
- Early viewing highly recommended
- Close to Universities and City Centre
Property comprises of Entance hallway leading into an open plan living/dining room area followed by kitchen complete with all applicances & utility cupboard. Two Double bedrooms and One single. Fully furnished with desks.
CAR PARKING SPACE
The property has an allocated car parking space within the secure car park.
Floor Plans and Measurements to follow
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryan Baker Estate Agents, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.