4 bedroom detached house for saleBodiam Close, Ingleby Barwick
- No Expense Whatsoever Has Been Spared in Creating This TRULY OUTSTANDING Family/Executive Home
- Set Within a Small Exclusive Cul-De-Sac of Detached Homes with Professionally Landscaped Gardens to Front & Rear
- The Stunning Family Bathroom, Both En-Suite Shower Rooms & the Cloakroom/WC Have Been Superbly Redesigned by HS Interiors
- Beautiful Lounge with a Separate Dining Room Leading Through to the Extensive Conservatory with Bespoke Fitted Roof & Window Blinds
- Refitted Kitchen with White High Gloss Units, Granite Worktops & an Extensive Range of Integrated Appliances
- The Tastefully Appointed Ground Floor Benefits From Granite Floor Tiling to Many Rooms
- All Four Bedrooms Have Fitted Wardrobes with the Master Having an En-Suite & Bedrooms Two & Three Sharing a Jack 'n' Jill En-Suite
- There is a Double Width Block Paved Driveway with Matching Paths & Garage with Electric Door & Utility Area to the Rear
- In Addition to the Numerous Bespoke Fittings, There is a Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & Security Alarm
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
No Expense Whatsoever Has Been Spared in Creating This TRULY OUTSTANDING Family/Executive Home.
Set Within a Small Exclusive Cul-De-Sac of Detached Homes with Professionally Landscaped Gardens to Front and Rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52912953.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.