4 bedroom detached house for saleShepherds Gate Drive, Weavering, Maidstone, Kent
- Spacious 4 bedroom detached family home
- 5 separate living areas
- Attractive en-suite shower room
- Excellent rear garden
- Detached double garage
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Attractively positioned at the end of a private driveway is this substantial family home that provides adaptable accommodation for any growing family. A quick perusal of the floor plan will reveal the numerous living areas which could be ideal if you require an extra bedroom (annex potential subject to the necessary planning consents) or perhaps a useful study if you are self-employed and need a secure work area.
The upstairs accommodation benefits from well proportioned bedrooms with particular attention drawn to the large master bedroom - boasting a modern luxury en-suite shower room.
With all this great space available inside, the outside will not disappoint. Parking is provided directly to the front of the property and also separate access straight into the detached double garage.
The rear garden is landscaped and offers a decent patio and lawned areas; ideal for the children to have a good run around. Local shops and schools are within walking distance, including a large Tescos and St Johns Primary Infants/Junior School. Mote Park with its 500 acres of woodland and lake is just around the corner.
With all facilities on your doorstep and junction 7 of the M20 5 minutes away this is one family home that will not disappoint.
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge Area: 16'7 x 15'1 (5.06m x 4.60m)
- Dining Area: 11'10 x 8'8 (3.61m x 2.64m)
- Kitchen: 14'4 (4.37m) narrowing to 11'10 (3.61m) x 8'8 (2.64m)
- Breakfast Room: 11'11 x 8'11 (3.63m x 2.72m)
- Study: 11'4 x 10'4 (3.46m x 3.15m)
- Family Room: 16'8 x 8'11 (5.08m x 2.72m)
- Master Bedroom: 17'0 x 13'8 (5.19m x 4.17m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 6'3 x 5'10 (1.91m x 1.78m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'2 x 13'0 (4.63m x 3.97m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'11 x 8'11 (3.63m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'7 x 9'0 (3.53m x 2.75m)
- Bathroom: 8'0 x 6'0 (2.44m x 1.83m)
- Front and Rear Garden
- Detached Double Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52913118.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12326615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.