1 bedroom apartment for saleBRAND NEW LUXURY APARTMENTS - Research House, Perivale
Withdrawn from Market
- 544 sq ft
- Oak Flooring inLounge & Hall
- Carpets In Bedrooms
- White Gloss Hacker Kitchens or similar
- Door Entry Systems
- Communal Gas Central Heating to HIU Internally
- Pre-wired For Satellite TV Systems
- Underground 0.4miles away
- 250 year Lease
- 10 Year Guarantee
Martin & Co are delighted to present a collection of BRAND NEW studio,1 and 2 bedroom luxury apartments with the advantage of the HELP TO BUY scheme as well as STAMP DUTY paid - subject to terms and conditions.
* Prices starting from £275,000.00
Existing external Masonry construction - Red Multi by
Weinberger - with High performance glazing system - Penthouse
level, external through colour acrylic render system.
All Aluminium windows, with swing/sliding doors to balconies. -
Terraces are all paved externally and have Aluminium base profile
with toughened Laminated glass balustrades.
Built up insulated roofing system with single membrane to outer
Paving to all terraces, balconies and terraces.
10 Year warranty.
Dry- lining system to provide internal walls with gyproc system
Veneered solid core doors with painted frames
MDF painted skirtings & architraves.
All paintwork Dulux Chiffon white or similar.
Engineered Oak flooring to lounges & hallways, 80/20 wool
carpets or similar on heavy duty underlay to all bedrooms.
Porcelain or stone tiled floors to bathrooms.
Shower walls tiled full height.
Large mirror and stone/engineered surface tops to cistern casings
White gloss Hacker kitchens from Germany, fully fitted oven,
hob and chimney hood, under mounted stainless steel sink with
chrome tap, fully integrated 70/30 fridge freezer, washer drier,
dishwasher, Glasseco engineered surface workstops and upstand
splashbacks with recessed lighting.
All Kitchen White Goods are SMEG
Mechanical & Electrical
White designer sanitary-ware with Grohe taps
Heated towel rails
Stainless Steel Brushed sockets and switch plates to lounge and
Door entry system to communal main entry door.
Gas central heating communal system to Heat Interface Units
located in each dwelling which are linked to all internal systems,
panel radiators with concealed pipework.
Low energy recessed light fittings to bathrooms
Centralised satellite TV system
CAT 5 cabling support distribution of data.
Fibre Optic available
Tiles entrance foyer with skirting tile.
Chemically Etched Stainless Steel wayfinding signage.
Carpets with feature nosings to staircase.
Individual mail boxes.
All paintwork Dulux Chiffon white or similar.
External refuse & recycling area.
Secure cycling parking facility.
10 Year latent defects Guarantee.
* SHOW FLAT AVAILABLE TO VIEW - call 0208 579 9191
DINING ROOM/KITCHEN 0' 0" x 0' 0" (0m x 0m)
BEDROOM 0' 0" x 0' 0" (0m x 0m)
Please Note Photos Are Of Show Apartment
Please Refer To Brochure For Full Spec
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52913739.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100712004666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Ealing - Lettings & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.