2 bedroom terraced house for saleWater Lane, Kingskerswell, Newton Abbot, Devon
- A Highly Unusual And Beautifully Decorated End Of Terrace Property
- Detached Garden With Panoramic Views
- Modern Kitchen And Bathroom
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Dining Area
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Internal Viewing An Absolute Must
A rare and exciting opportunity to purchase this highly unusual and beautifully decorated 2 bedroom end of terraced home situated in the heart of the village of Kingskerswell. This property benefits from 2 double bedrooms, lounge, modern kitchen and bathroom and dining area. To the outside there is a detached garden enjoying panoramic views.
3.50m max x 3.76m max - Irregular shaped room. Dual aspect double glazed windows overlooking the side and front aspects, radiator.
To the outside of the property is a detached garden mainly gravelled surrounded by wooden fencing enjoying a beautiful and panoramic view of the surrounding area of the village.
2.49m max x 3.07m max - Comprises modern range of wall and base mounted units with roll edge work surface over, inset sink with a mixer tap, four ring induction hob with separate electric oven, electric extractor fan over, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted combination boiler, wall mounted extractor fan, uPVC double glazed window overlooking the front aspect, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for further appliances.
2.58m max x 2.4m max - Space for a smaller dining table and chairs, radiator, staircase leading to first floor landing with understairs storage space, door leading to...
Comprising modern white suite with low level dual flush WC, bath with wall mounted thermostatic controls and shower head, mostly tiled, inset contemporary sink with chrome mixer tap, tiled splashback, wall mounted extractor fan, uPVC double glazed obscure glass window overlooking the rear aspect, spotlights to ceiling, shower screen, chrome towel heater.
First Floor Landing
Loft hatch, doors leading off to principal rooms.
3.29m max x 3.11m max - uPVC double glazed window overlooking the front aspect giving views towards the surrounding area of Kingskerswell, radiator.
uPVC double glazed obscure glass door with Georgian bar insets to top half leading into...
5.46m max x 4.16m max - Dual aspect double glazed windows overlooking the front and side aspects, radiator, TV point, wall mounted thermostatic controls for the central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52915086.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NAB180026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.