3 bedroom bungalow for sale8 The Loanings, Peebles, Scottish Borders, EH45 9JT
Offers in Region of
- Tastefully-presented, three-bedroom detached bungalow, located in the picturesque Borders town of Peebles.
- This spacious property is located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, and includes exceptionally spacious gardens, a multi-vehicle driveway, and a detached garage.
- The accommodation is comprised of a spacious hallway, living room, dining kitchen, utility room, three double bedrooms, en-suite, and a family bathroom.
- Features include wood-framed double glazed windows, gas central heating, multiple TV and telephone points, and excellent integrated storage provision.
- Home Report available online.
*** Closing Date set Monday 6th July at 2pm***
Tastefully-presented, three-bedroom detached bungalow, located in the picturesque Borders town of Peebles. This spacious property has a superb setting at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, and includes exceptionally-spacious gardens to the front and rear, which also incorporates a multi-vehicle driveway, detached garage and gated access to the rear. The accommodation is comprised of a spacious hallway, living room, dining kitchen, utility room, three double bedrooms, en-suite, and a family bathroom. Features include wood-framed double glazed windows, gas central heating, and multiple TV and telephone points. In addition, excellent integrated storage provision includes two hall store cupboards, bedroom wardrobes, and floored attic space. Peebles is a thriving and picturesque town, situated on the famous River Tweed, in the countryside of the Scottish Borders. The town centre has extensive shopping facilities, including Sainsbury's and Tesco, and a wide variety of specialist shops, hotels, bars and cafés. Gytes Leisure Centre offers various leisure activities, and the popular Eastgate Theatre & Arts Centre provides an excellent choice of entertainment. Outdoor recreational pursuits include countryside walks, cycling, fishing and golf. Peebles has a number of schools at primary level with one high school at secondary level, all within close proximity. Peebles is ideally placed for commuting to Edinburgh, around 20 miles away, with regular bus services, and the city bypass typically within a 30 minute drive.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5455441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.