2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCalvados Park, Kingsteignton
Withdrawn from Market
- Two-bedroom, semi-detached house
- Spacious and light living room
- Modern kitchen
- Spacious double bedroom
- Large single bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Child and pet friendly garden
- Garden storage
- Excellent commuting links
- Close to amenities
Do you have a home to sell? Find out what your home is worth in just one click- www.completeproperty.co.uk/instant
A semi-detached property, with two bedrooms, an enclosed rear garden, and off road parking, in the town of Kingsteignton, with easy access to the town of Newton Abbot, and the A380 to Torbay, Exeter and the M5.
Steps lead through the front garden, with lawns, to the entrance beneath a storm porch.
Inside, the property feels warm, it is carpeted, and has neutral decor throughout. The hallway has hanging space for winter coats and a staircase to the first floor. A door leads into the living room, which is spacious, has an abundance of light from French doors to the garden, and an under-stairs cupboard provides handy storage. The kitchen is modern, with plenty of dark, granite- effect worktop space, and a range of wood-effect high and low-level units provide storage. There is a built-in oven and grill, with a gas hob and integral extractor hood above, tiled splashbacks, space beneath the worktop for a washing machine, plumbing for a slimline dishwasher and a brand-new gas condensing combi-boiler sits on the wall, providing heating and hot water on demand.
Upstairs, there are two bedrooms, a spacious double and a large single, from where there are views over rooftops to rolling countryside beyond. The bathroom is part-tiled, with a wooden floor, it contains a bath with a shower above, a WC, and a basin. The landing has a useful linen cupboard, and a hatch in the ceiling, providing loft access and additional storage.
Outside, the rear garden is a good size and fully enclosed, making it safe for children and pets, with an extensive raised terrace of decking, ideal for alfresco dining or a family barbecue, and a gently sloping lawn, with a timber shed for the lawn mower.
There is driveway parking at the front of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52921950.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101182011008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Complete , Newton Abbot - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.