1 bedroom flat for saleNew Chester Road, New Ferry
- One Bedroom First Floor Flat. NO CHAIN!
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- High Ceilings & Bay Windows Giving Natural Light
- Bedroom with Walk-In Dressing Area
- Secure Parking to the Rear
- Basement Area Ideal for Storage
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT! NO ONGOING CHAIN! Boasting high ceilings and a beautiful feature bay window adding an air of space, this first floor flat is not to be missed. Bursting in natural light throughout with a modern decor, the property benefits from a tastefully decorated Lounge, spacious Kitchen, Bedroom with walk-in Dressing Area and a Bathroom. Outside, there is secure off-road parking to the rear accessed by a roller shutter door. Locally can be found New Ferry Park, excellent amenities and the historic town of Port Sunlight making a viewing a must!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52923216.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6424925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.