2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBrook Close, Herne Bay, Kent
- 2/3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Cul de sac location, off road parking
- Close to shops and bus route
- Corner plot with plenty of scope
- Wood burner and conservatory
- EPC energy rating G (12)
The location for this 2/3 bedroom detached bungalow is perfectly positioned on a corner plot in a cul de sac location, however, offering easy access to the Thanet Way making commuting that little easier. Only a short walk from a regular bus service and a good secondary and primary schools are all with walking distance too.
The bungalow itself has been adapted allowing accommodation for 2 families to live separately but under one roof, allowing them both the independence and security of having each other to hand. The adaption can very easily be transferred back giving 3 double bedrooms plus a good size garden with a high level of privacy.
The detached bungalow offers plenty of space around it and has a good level of out buildings and sheds which is ideal for pottering or storing those valuable possessions.
A viewing is a must to appreciate the size and layout of this great bungalow.
What the Owner says:
The bungalow is just too big for us now which means we are looking to down size but hope whoever buys this bungalow will enjoy it as much as we have.
Having easy access onto the Thanet Way has been ideal for commuting to and from work and certainly saved us a lot of time travelling.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Sitting/Dining Area: 14'0 x 10'0 (4.27m x 3.05m)
- Former Garage: 15'1 x 6'10 (4.60m x 2.08m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'0 x 9'1 (4.27m x 2.77m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 12'10 x 9'0 (3.91m x 2.75m)
- Lounge: 16'0 x 12'10 (4.88m x 3.91m)
- Conservatory: 11'1 x 9'8 (3.38m x 2.95m)
- Inner Hallway
- Bedroom 1: 14'4 x 12'0 (4.37m x 3.66m)
- Lean To
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- External Store Room
- Side Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52923639.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.