4 bedroom detached house for saleHercies Road, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB10
- Two separate reception rooms
- Dining room
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Ground floor bathroom suite
- Ground floor bedroom
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Two first floor shower rooms
- Off road parking & private rear garden
- Outbuildings/sheds & garage
- EPC Rating D.
Enjoying a commanding position on Hercies Road this substantial four/five bedroom home that has undergone complete renovation within the last three years. Offering 2282 sq feet of space, carriage driveway, three bathrooms and three outbuildings
The ground floor comprises two separate reception rooms, dining room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom suite and bedroom four. The first floor has three further bedrooms and two shower rooms. Outside, to the front of the property there is a large driveway providing ample off road parking. To the rear, there is a private garden with a lawn and patio area. There are also outbuildings/sheds and a garage.
Hercies Road is connected to Honeycroft Hill, providing easy access to Court Park, Vyners Secondary School, Hillingdon London Underground Station and bus links to the Hillingdon Leisure Centre, Hillingdon Hospital and Uxbridge Town Centre, with its multiple shopping facilities, restaurants and bars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52923675.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB180044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.