3 bedroom terraced house for saleFairlawn Park, Sydenham, London
- MID TERRACE HOUSE
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- 13FT LOUNGE / 11FT DINING ROOM
- 23FT KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- BATHROOM / DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- REAR GARDEN. EPC RATING F
- IN NEED OF UPGRADING & MODERNISATION
- SCOPE FOR EXTENSION (STPP)
Proctors are pleased to offer this three good sized bedroom mid terrace house situated within easy access of local shops and amenities. The accommodation comprises; three bedrooms, 13ft lounge, 11ft dining room, 23ft kitchen/breakfast room, and 1st floor bathroom. Further benefits include a rear garden, double glazing. Whilst in need of modernisation, the property offers tremendous potential as a long term family home with further scope for extending (subject to planning permission). Internal viewing is highly recommended and the property also benefits from being offered as end of chain.
Situated on the Sydenham/Beckenham border with New Beckenham, Penge East, Sydenham & Lower Sydenham mainline stations nearby serving Victoria & Charing Cross. Located within access of Sydenham High Street which has a variety of shops and amenities. A number of local schools can be found within approximately half a mile, they include St Michael's Church of England, Alexandra, Cator Park & St Phillip Neri Roman Catholic School.
Property ref: 121_508_4548083
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52926699.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4548083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Anerley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.