4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoslyn Avenue Flixton M41 6PY
- OFFERING REALLY SPACIOUS FAMILY ACCOMMODATION
- A SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI BUILT CIRCA 1960
- GOOD SIZED, SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO CARS PLUS STORAGE GARAGE/WORKSHOP
- LOUNGE, 21' X 8'4 KITCHEN/DINER PLUS SITTING ROOM
- LOFT CONVERSION CURRENTLY USED AS A DOUBLE BEDROOM
- LARGE BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE SHOWER
- OCCUPYING A MOST CONVENIENT LOCATION
OFFERING REALLY SPACIOUS FAMILY ACCOMMODATION.A substantially extended four bed semi built 1960. Good sized, south facing rear garden. Off road parking for two cars plus storage garage/workshop. Gas central heating system and double glazing. Lounge, 21'x 8'4" kitchen/diner plus sitting room. Three first floor bedrooms plus storage/study room. Loft conversion currently used as a double bedroom. Large bathroom plus separate shower. Occupying a most convenient location. Walking distance to Flixton Station. Must be viewed to be appreciated.
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE MAXIMUM MEASUREMENTS INCLUDES
TO THE GROUND FLOOR
With a double glazed sliding patio door providing access to:
With a radiator and stairs leading off to the first floor rooms with a cloaks/storage area below. Feature double glazed entrance door with adjacent side panel.
13'6" into the bay x 14' with a superb period style feature fireplace, a radiator and a double glaze bay window to the front. Opening to:
21' x 8'4" with a single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and a splendid range of fitted base and wall cupboard units and working surfaces incorporating an oven, hob and extractor. Double glazed window to the rear, tiled decor and spotlighting. Radiator and a ceiling fan to the dining area. A double glazed sliding patio door leads to the rear patio and garden beyond. Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Door to:
10'2" x 8'6" with a radiator and double glazed French doors to the patio and garden. Access into the garage.
TO THE FIRST FLOOR
12'6" x 12' to the back of a range of fitted wardrobes and storage space. Radiator and double glazed window to the front. Matching dressing table and bedside units.
8'6" x 12' with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear. Fitted wardrobes and storage space with matching dressing table and bedside units.
STORAGE ROOM / STUDY
9'3" x 9' with a radiator and a double glazed window to the front. Originally bedroom three but currently used as a storage area with a fixed staircase leading to the loft room.
With a coloured suite comprising panelled bath, panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled decor, double glazed window and a radiator. Separate, walk-in shower compartment. Spotlighting.
14'3" x 8'6" with a radiator and double glazed windows to front and rear. Range of fitted wardrobes and storage space with matching dressing table and bedside units.
A STAIRCASE LEADS FROM THE STORAGE ROOM/STUDY TO:
21'2" x 10'8" with a radiator and a double glazed window. The loft was converted prior to the current owners purchase in 2000.
To the front of the house are off road parking facilities for two cars. There is access to a GARAGE (12'8" x 8'6" internally approx.) ideal for storage/workshop. The combination gas central heating boiler is located here. To the rear is a fully enclosed, good sized garden with a southerly aspect. The rear garden incorporates a lawned area and a substantial patio.
Energy Performance Rating: E
Council Tax Band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.