4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Street, Syderstone, King's Lynn
- Flint cobblestone single storey dwelling built in 2013
- Four bedrooms with three en-suites
- Attractive living accommodation
- South facing garden
- Three acre paddock (stms)
An attractive flint cobblestone single storey dwelling offering contemporary living accommodation and four bedrooms boasting three en-suites. Externally there are 3 acres (stms) with a stable block and the south facing rear garden enjoys breathtaking views over open countryside.
William H Brown Select are proud to present Nursery Lodge Farm, a flint cobblestone single storey dwelling built in 2013. This fine home benefits from three double bedrooms all with en-suite facilities and a fourth room which could be used as an additional bedroom or study. This stunning property has a contemporary feel and has been finished to a high standard, boasting a large kitchen/ breakfast room overlooking the paddocks to the rear, a dual aspect sitting room with wood burning stove and curved arch windows as well as under flooring heating throughout. Externally there is 3 acres (stms) with a stable block which is currently used to keep donkeys and small ponies. The outlook beyond the south facing garden at Nursery Lodge really is breath taking and looks onto open Norfolk countryside. The property also has a double garage and timber cabin which could easily be used as a home office.
UPVC partially glazed entrance door with two glazed side panels leading into T shaped entrance hallway. Tiled flooring, wall lighting, under floor heating which continues throughout the property. Double doors leading to coat storage cupboard and doors leading to sitting room, kitchen, utility and all bedrooms.
Sitting Room 25' 2" x 14' 11" ( 7.67m x 4.55m )
A large dual aspect room with UPVC French doors leading onto the rear garden with far reaching fields views and two curved UPVC windows to front. Exposed brick fireplace with cast iron wood burning stove set on a raised hearth, wall lighting and sisal carpet flooring.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 24' 9" x 10' 2" ( 7.54m x 3.10m )
Fitted with an extensive range of wall and base units topped with a polished granite worktop surface, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer and microwave, range master double oven induction hob and extractor hood, television point, tiled floors and part tiled walls, recessed butler sink with swan neck mixer tap, UPVC window and French doors overlooking south facing rear garden and paddocks. Door to utility room.
Utility Room 10' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.10m x 2.54m )
UPVC window and door leading onto rear garden patio, fitted with range of wall and base units, tiled floor and part tiled walls, ceramic sink and drainer with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Doors leading to cloakroom and storage cupboard housing air source heating system and boiler.
Low level WC, hand wash basin with vanity unit storage below, tiled floor, tiled splashback and extractor fan.
Master Bedroom 14' 10" x 13' ( 4.52m x 3.96m )
A spacious double bedroom with large UPVC window overlooking the rear garden with far reaching field views beyond. Solid oak doors leading to built-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room.
Obscured glass UPVC window to side, fully tiled floor and walls, low level WC, hand wash basin with vanity unit storage below, shower cubicle, fitted wall storage unit and vanity mirror.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 10' 2" ( 4.06m x 3.10m )
Two arched windows to front, television point, carpeted floor and oak door leading to en-suite.
Fully tiled walls and floor, shower cubicle, low level WC, hand wash basin with vanity unit storage, radiator towel rail and spot lighting.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.10m )
Arched window to front, carpeted flooring, solid oak door to en-suite bathroom.
Fully tiled floor and walls, low level WC, hand wash basin with vanity unit storage, Jacuzzi bath with shower attachment over, radiator towel rail.
Bedroom Four / Study 10' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.64m )
Arched window to front, tiled floor, television and telephone point, loft access.
Externally the property is approached via a gravel driveway leading to a further gravel area with ample parking for several vehicles. The property also benefits from a brick built double garage with power and lighting and electric up and over double door. There is also a timber built cabin which could easily be used as a home office or to run a business from (subject to relevant consent). The plots extends down a path to the eastern boundary leading to the south facing rear garden with a five bar opening on to the paddocks beyond. The rear garden is fully enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with an additional patio entertaining area. Beyond the garden is a 1 acre paddock (stms) with a timber built stable block and adjoining workshop with a further 2 acre paddock. The property benefits from security lighting and CCTV.
Syderstone is a thriving Norfolk village situated 7 miles west from the market town of Fakenham. The village benefits from the Lynn Arms Public House serving traditional food and ales and a village shop. Syderstone is known for its large common where a wide variety of wildlife can be enjoyed and a World War II pillar box which can be found close to the village duck pond. The village is also home to St Mary's Church, one of only 124 round tower churches remaining in the county. Nearby Fakenham boasts a more extensive range of amenities including supermarkets, cinema, shops and restaurants. The infamous Burnham Market arguably the most affluent areas in Norfolk dubbed as 'Chelsea on Sea' is also just a short drive away with a range of boutique shopping outlets including 'Hamiltons Antiques', 'Pentney House the Hat Shop' and 'The Hoste' luxury hotel, restaurant and spa. There is a rail station with direct link to London King's Cross in the town of King's Lynn (approx. 30 minutes drive) which is also home to The Queen Elizabeth II Hospital. Golf clubs can be found Brancaster and Fakenham.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52928787.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN111988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.