2 bedroom flat for saleFirpark Court, Dennistoun, Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, G31 2GA
- Modern Second Floor Flat
- Welcoming Hallway
- South Facing Lounge - Juliette Balcony
- Modern Fitted Kitchen - Open Plan
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- Modern Shower Room
- Gas C.H, D/G, Residents Parking
***SEE VIDEO*** Pamela McLeman of Keys Estate Agents is delighted to offer to the market this modern second floor flat within the much popular address of Firpark Court, Dennistoun
The accommodation on offer comprises, welcoming hallway, bright spacious south facing lounge with french doors and Juliette balcony, open plan modern re-fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, master with ensuite bathroom, and separate shower room. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, residents parking via electronic barrier. A great opportunity for young professionals and students working in Glasgow City Centre. Early viewing strongly advised to appreciate this fine home on offer and avoid disappointment. Located on the fringe of the City Centre.
Located close to local amenities and public transport routes. Walking distance to Glasgow City Centre, Strathclyde and Caledonian Universities. A wide range of shops, grocers, eateries and restaurants all within walking distance.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 430868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keys Estate Agents, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.