4 bedroom detached house for saleSandy Bank, New York, Lincoln
Offers in Excess of
- SPACIOUS & MODERN DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- ANNEXE POTENTIAL
- PLOT EXTENDING TO APPROX 0.5 ACRES (S.T.S)
- RURAL LOCATION WITH FAR REACHING COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- 4/5 BEDROOMS
A spacious and modern detached family home situated on a 0.5 acre plot (s.t..s) in a rural location with far reaching countryside views. The property offers 260 sq/m (s.t.s) of accommodation, generous reception areas, potential annexe conversion, 4/5 bedrooms, extensive lawns and parking.
A spacious and modern detached family home situated on a 0.5 acres (s.t.s) plot, in a rural location benefiting from far-reaching countryside views. The property offers 260 sq/m (s.t.s) of accommodation and comprises generous reception areas, with potential for an annexe conversion, with 4/5 bedroom, extensive lawns, parking and vegetable/flower beds.
Viewing is essential in order to fully appreciate the accommodation and property on offer.
With front entrance door leading into the Lounge.
Lounge 20' 4" x 15' 11" plus door recess ( 6.20m x 4.85m plus door recess )
With double glazed window to front elevation and 2 further double glazed windows to side elevation, ceiling light point, underfloor heating, door to Inner Hallway, door to Reception/Guest Bedroom.
Reception / Guest Bedroom 15' 11" x 11' 9" ( 4.85m x 3.58m )
This particular room being designed by the current Vendors to be easily converted into an Annexe space incorporating Bedroom 5. With double glazed window to rear and underfloor heating. This Bedroom/Reception Room was intended by the current Vendors to have the potential to be converted into an En-Suite and Kitchen Space accessing a separated Lounge space providing a separate Annexe conversion.
With further doors accessing Dining Room, Living Kitchen, Utility Room, ground floor Shower Room and Bedroom 4/further Reception Room. With tiled flooring with underfloor heating, ceiling lights, doors accessing generous walk-in understairs storage space and stairs rising to first floor.
Guest Room 13' 9" x 9' 5" ( 4.19m x 2.87m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light and underfloor heating.
Dining Room 15' 8" x 11' 8" ( 4.78m x 3.56m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light and underfloor heating.
Living Kitchen 23' 11" x 19' 5" ( 7.29m x 5.92m )
With 43 sq/m of space, this is one of the unique factors of this property. It is perfect for dining and entertaining, being one of the key rooms in the property. The combination of limestone tiles and large windows makes this a very light and airy room. There are high end integral Smeg appliances comprising an induction hob, oven and state of the art extractor, together with a one-piece corian type worktop which incorporates a draining area around the stainless steel sink. The room benefits from underfloor heating, double doors to the patio area outside and views on three sides.
Utility Room 8' 9" x 6' 3" ( 2.67m x 1.91m )
With a range of wall and base units, doorway accessing side garden, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, telephone point, extractor fan, tiled flooring, ceiling light point.
Ground Floor Shower Room
With WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, double glazed window to side elevation, cubicle with fitted shower unit, extractor fan and ceiling light.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the Inner Hall, double glazed window to side elevation, doors to 3 Bedrooms and provides space for Office/study area.
Master Bedroom 17' 6" maximum into eaves x 19' 8" maximum ( 5.33m maximum into eaves x 5.99m maximum )
With double glazed windows to front and side elevations, radiator, TV aerial point, doorway to En-Suite Bathroom, loft access, ceiling light point.
A 'Boutique Hotel' style bathroom with bath with mixer tap, one and half sized shower cubicle with rainfall shower and tiling to walls and floor, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, ceiling light point, WC, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
Bedroom 2 17' 6" maximum into eaves x 15' 6" in L shape ( 5.33m maximum into eaves x 4.72m in L shape )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light, radiator, door to 'Jack & Jill' En-Suite
Bedroom 3 14' 9" x 11' 8" maximum into eaves ( 4.50m x 3.56m maximum into eaves )
With double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, access to eaves.
Jack & Jill En-Suite Bathroom
With access doors from both bedrooms 2 and 3, double glazed window to side elevation, one and a half size shower cubicle with electric shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted heated towel rail and extractor fan, ceiling light.
Being a particular feature of this generous family home is the extensive plot within which it sits. The Vendor informs the Agent this extends to approximately 0.5 Acres (subject to survey) and is accessed via a long driveway to the front of the property and has extensive lawned areas to both the front and side with mature trees and hedging, a greenhouse, metal storage shed with ramp to door and benefits from far reaching views across open countryside.
The north side has a flower bed, patio and hardstanding area. On the south side there is additional parking and a vegetable patch with established strawberries and raspberries, etc.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52930272.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.