3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStation Road, Rossington, Doncaster
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Open Plan Lounge, Dining Room
- Newly Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom, WC, New Carpets And Floor Covering Throughout
- A New Vaillant Boiler
- Enclosed Front And Rear Gardens And Garage
Guide Price £170,000 - £180,000 Located in the popular location of Rossington is this well-presented three bedroom detached bungalow which has been decorated throughout. This property occupies a good sized plot with off road parking and a garage.
Located in the popular location of Rossington is this well-presented three bedroom detached bungalow which has been decorated throughout. This property occupies a good sized plot with off road parking and a garage.
Has a side facing sealed unit door, a radiator and two storage cupboards.
Lounge/ Dining Room 15' 7" x 21' 4" max ( 4.75m x 6.50m max )
With two front facing double glazed windows, coving to the ceiling, two central heating radiators and a feature stone fire place with a gas coal affect fire.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.07m x 3.15m )
With a side facing double glazed window. Recently fitted with a range of wall and base units and co-coordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. An electric hob with splash back above, a new cooker and a new extractor fan with a two year labour and a five years part guarantee. There is plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, laminate flooring and downlights to the ceiling.
Bedroom One 10' 6" in to wardrobes x 9' 10" in to recess ( 3.20m in to wardrobes x 3.00m in to recess )
With a rear facing double glazed window overlooking the garden, a central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
A recently fitted bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising of a pedestal hand wash basin fitted into a white high gloss vanity unit, bath unit with electric shower over which has a two year guarantee. There is a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a low flush wc.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" including wardrobes x 8' 9" ( 3.56m including wardrobes x 2.67m )
With a rear facing double glazed window overlooking the rear garden aspect and fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 8' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.64m )
With a side facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden with a lawned area and mature shrubs to the borders. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden and access to the garage. There is a driveway to provide off road parking which leads to the garage.
Garage 30' 5" x 8' 11" ( 9.27m x 2.72m )
With a side facing double glazed window, power and light, outside tap and up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52931919.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.