2 bedroom terraced house for saleArthur Street, Barry, CF63
- Terraced Freehold Coach House
- Two generous bedrooms
- Nicely presented throughout, ideal first time buy
- Lawned rear garden
- Loft storage, further external storage cupboard
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Spacious lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen
- Serviced combination boiler providing gas central heating
- Within walking distance to local transport links
- Adjacent to Waitrose, garage and fitness centre
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or using the link below the property details!
First time buyer heaven! Offered for sale in a popular Eastend location in Barry, this 2 bedroom Coach House is conveniently located for local transport links and within easy reach of local amenities, including Waitrose supermarket and Cardio Core Fitness centre.
The accommodation is accessed from its own entrance porch and is laid out on the first floor, is of a good size and comprises of a spacious lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom.
Outside the property benefits from two allocated private parking spaces, its own good sized lawned garden and a very useful storage cupboard. With gas central heating via an annually serviced combination boiler, as well as double glazing throughout, this lovely property is an ideal first time buy.
Please see the photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Entered via a composite door with two double glazed inset lights, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Airing cupboard housing a combination boiler which has been serviced annually by the current owners, a further built-in storage cupboard, loft access providing further storage, doors to the lounge/diner, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Large and light room with space for dining table and chairs, double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, two radiators, opening to the kitchen.
Double glazed window to rear, floor and wall mounted kitchen units with contrasting work surfaces, integral electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and cooker hood over, spaces for fridge/freezer and washing machine, one and a half bowl and drainer with mixer taps over, spotlights, contemporary tiled splashbacks.
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, three piece suite in white comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with thermostatic shower and screen over, tiled splashbacks to shower and sink areas, radiator, spotlights.
Two allocated parking spaces can be found to the rear of the property adjacent to which is a lawned area, there is a very useful large storage cupboard under the stairs and the property benefits from its own good sized lawned garden with timber fencing to three sides.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52933236.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 58d-ra36. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.