2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Sherwood, 12 Sherwood Street, Soho, London, W1F
- A development on the Crown Estate
- Harrods concierge service
- Attractive art deco building
- Moments from Mayfair Piccadilly and St. James's
- Parquet flooring
- Miele appliances
- Walnut panelled residents' atrium
- Car club membership
- 5mins walk to Queensway
- Estimated completion Q1 2017
A unique oppotunity to acquire a stunning two bedroom lateral apartment in The Sherwood on the sixth floor offering 957 sq. ft of living space with West facing views towards Sherwood Street.
An exciting new collection of luxury apartments being developed by The Crown Estate.
Located on the corner of Sherwood Street and Brewer Street in the heart of The West End W1, and within striking distance of Mayfair and St James's, The Sherwood contains 48 apartments ranging in size from studios to seven penthouses.
Arranged over the 2nd to 8th floors of an attractive Art Deco building, each of the apartments at The Sherwood have a unique footprint and will benefit from Harrods Concierge Services. With completion expected in early 2017, The Sherwood will be considered an important addition to the ever increasing residential desirability of the local area adjacent to Regent Street, encompassing the excitement of Soho with the sophistication of Mayfair and St James's.
The Sherwood, located on the corner of Sherwood Street and Brewer Street in the heart of The West End W1, and within striking distance of Mayfair and St James's, contains 48 apartments ranging in size from studios to seven penthouses. The scheme is being developed by The Crown Estate and being offered for sale by Glory ACME Ltd, with completion due in March 2017.
We have a selection of other units available, for further information please contact our New Development Sales Team on +44 (0)20 7087 5111 or Residential@eu.jll.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN160055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London Residential Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.