3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMay Terrace, Barnsley
- 3 bed semi detached
- Off street parking & car port
- Rear garden
- Close to town, M1 & Barnsley Hospital
- Viewing highly recommended
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME WITH PLENTY OF OFF STREET PARKING! Located on the fringes of Barnsley town centre, this great property also gives access to the M1 network and Barnsley hospital. Call WILLIAM H BROWN now to arrange your viewing!
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME WITH PLENTY OF OFF STREET PARKING! Located on the fringes of Barnsley town centre, this great property is also gives access to the M1 network and Barnsley hospital. Call us now to arrange your viewing! This is a Harron Homes Part Exchange property which is subject to a £250.00 deposit on reservation.
Having an understairs storage cupboard, radiator, side facing double glazed window and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Lounge 12' 10" into recess x 11' 2" ( 3.91m into recess x 3.40m )
There is laminate flooring, a feature fire place housing a living flame gas fire, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Dining Kitchen 14' 2" x 13' 5" max ( 4.32m x 4.09m max )
With downlights to the ceiling, a range of fitted wall and base units finished in walnut effect, extractor hood, one and a half bowl sink, four ring electric hob, integrated double electric oven and microwave, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, tiled splash back, radiator, built in breakfast bar and a rear facing double glazed window.
Rear Entrance Hall
There is a staircase rising to the first floor landing and a rear facing double glazed entrance door.
First Floor Landing
With a side facing double glazed window, built in storage cupboard, access to the loft and a spindled balustrade.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 8' 5" to wardrobe fronts ( 4.34m x 2.57m to wardrobe fronts )
There is downlights to the ceiling, laminate flooring, radiator, fitted wardrobes to one wall and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' 4" to wardrobe fronts ( 3.43m x 2.54m to wardrobe fronts )
Having a radiator, laminate flooring, fitted wardrobes to one wall and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 6' ( 2.46m x 1.83m )
There is laminate flooring, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a vanity wash basin, WC, panelled bath with shower set over, tiling to the walls, extractor fan, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is off road parking and a car port. To the rear is a garden with block paved area, patio and decking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL113648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.