2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Road, Boston
- 2 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED COTTAGE
- GRAVELLED OFF ROAD PARKING
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- 20FT LOUNGE DINER
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO TOWN CENTRE & LOCAL AMENITIES
A spacious 2 bedroom semi detached cottage situated within close proximity to Boston Town Centre and local amenities. The property benefits from gravelled off road parking and low maintenance rear garden.
The semi detached cottage offers spacious living accommodation comprising a Kitchen, 20ft Lounge Diner, 2 Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. The property also benefits from gravelled off road parking and a low maintenance rear garden.
The property is situated within close to Boston Town centre and a number of local amenities.
With side entrance door leading into the Kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.59m )
With a fitted Kitchen comprising wall and base units, single glazed window to side elevation, ceramic sink and drainer unit, areas of work surfaces with tiled splashbacks, space for oven and hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, radiator, tiled floor, beamed ceiling with ceiling spotlights, door to Lounge Diner.
Lounge Diner 20' 4" x 17' 6" ( 6.20m x 5.33m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, window with stained glass detailing to side elevation, feature brick built fireplace with inset multi fuel burner with slate hearth, wall light points, radiator, TV aerial point, beamed ceiling, double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden, stairs rising to first floor.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the Lounge Diner, access to loft, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" maximum x 10' 9" maximum ( 4.17m maximum x 3.28m maximum )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator, beamed ceiling and wall light points.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 9' 6" maximum ( 2.84m x 2.90m maximum )
With a single glazed window to the rear elevation, built-in airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator, wall light points and a beamed ceiling.
Bathroom 6' 3" x 9' 5" ( 1.91m x 2.87m )
With a single glazed window to side elevation, panelled path with mixer tap, wash hand basin inset to vanity unit, low level WC, partly tiled walls, radiator, ceiling spotlights and a beamed ceiling.
To the front of the property is a gravelled driveway which provides off road parking for 2 cars. There are shrub and bush borders and a pathway leading to the side entrance and rear garden.
The low maintenance rear courtyard garden comprises a paved patio with raised brick borders and timber garden shed. The garden is served by an outside light and a water butt.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52946751.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.