3 bedroom detached house for saleOrchard Grove, Boston
- MODERN 3 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- WELL PRESENTED ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- EN-SUITE & FAMILY BATHROOM
- SOUGHT AFTER CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- LOUNGE & SEPARATE DINING ROOM
This modern 3 Bedroom Detached House is situated in a sought after cul-de-sac location within walking distance of Tower Road Primary School, Boston High School, Pilgrim Hospital and Boston Town Centre. The property benefits from a well presented enclosed rear garden, driveway and garage.
This modern family home is situated close to schools, the hospital and the town centre and amenities. The accommodation comprises an Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, En-Suite to Master Bedroom and a family Bathroom. There is an enclosed rear garden, off road parking and a garage.
With double glazed side entrance door, wood laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, doors to Lounge and Cloakroom.
With low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, obscure double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, extractor fan, wood laminate flooring.
Lounge 14' 4" x 10' 7" minimum extending to 13' 6" maximum ( 4.37m x 3.23m minimum extending to 4.11m maximum )
With a double glazed window to front elevation, gas fireplace with marble inset and hearth and wooden mantle, radiator, telephone point, TV aerial point, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, double doors to Dining Room.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.07m x 3.00m )
With double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, wood laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 8' 11" ( 4.17m x 2.72m )
With a fitted Kitchen comprising wall and base units, double glazed window to rear elevation, one and half bowl sink and drainer unit, areas of work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, integral oven and 5 ring hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, fridge and separate freezer, radiator, tile design flooring, coving to ceiling, ceiling spotlights and uPVC side entrance door.
With stairs rising to first floor, access to Lounge and Kitchen.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Inner Hall, double glazed window to side elevation, access to partly boarded loft with loft ladder, airing cupboard, coving to ceiling and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.68m x 3.15m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, TV aerial point, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, door to En-Suite Shower Room.
En-Suite Shower Room
With double glazed window to front elevation, shower cubicle with shower within, wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, coving to ceiling and ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.81m x 3.17m )
With a double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 7' ( 2.64m x 2.13m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point.
With a double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, partly tiled walls, coving to ceiling and ceiling light point.
To the front of the property is a tarmac driveway providing parking for 2 cars as well as providing vehicular access to the garage. There is an area of lawn and gated access to both sides of the property leading to the rear garden.
The rear garden is fully enclosed by fencing and is well presented and predominantly laid to lawn, with raised decked seating area and a paved patio seating area. The garden is served by an outside tap and lighting.
Timber Workshop 7' 6" x 11' 6" ( 2.29m x 3.51m )
Situated on an area of hardstanding and being served by power and lighting. The Vendor informs the Agent that the walls are fully insulated.
Garage 13' 10" x 8' 11" ( 4.22m x 2.72m )
With up-and-over door, plumbing, central heating boiler, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52956624.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.