3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTurker Lane, Northallerton
- Three bedroom detached property
- Separate one bedroom annexe
- Beautifully presented accommodation
- Lovely garden room overlooking the rear garden
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Off-street parking and garage
- Popular location
A beautifully presented three bedroom detached property with excellent, separate one bedroom ground floor annexe, situated within a popular residential area. The main property provides spacious living accommodation benefiting from gas fired central heating and double glazing. The accommodation includes a reception hall, inner hall and study area. The living room is spacious (6.75m x 3.61m) with French doors opening to the impressive conservatory/garden room (6.54m x 2.66m) overlooking the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern units with granite worktops and integrated Bosch appliances. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms together with three en-suite shower rooms and Velux roof windows providing views. The annexe is accessed by its own front door. There is an interconnecting door, if required, and the accommodation includes a reception hall, kitchen/dining room, living room, double bedroom and shower room/WC. Externally there is parking for a number of cars together with a garage. To the rear there are large enclosed gardens. The property is located within a popular residential location and viewing is highly recommended.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Gas central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Hambleton District Council (Annex Tax Banding A; 53 Turker Lane Tax Banding C)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52958382.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27625951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Northallerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.