3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTurnpike Close, Wisbech
- Detached bungalow
- 3 double bedrooms
- 19' Kitchen/breakfast room
- Dining room/bedroom four
- Cul-de-sac location, NO CHAIN
TUCKED AWAY IN A GREAT LOCATION! Situated at the end of a desirable cul-de-sac, this large detached bungalow has been much improved by the current owners and is being offered with no onward chain.
TUCKED AWAY IN A GREAT LOCATION! Situated at the end of a desirable cul-de-sac, this large detached bungalow has been much improved by the current owners and is being offered with no onward chain. Having spacious accommodation throughout, the property has three double bedrooms, a 19' re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room, a good sized living room, separate dining room/bedroom four and a useful Utility/Cloakroom. The bungalow would be ideal for the growing family or for those looking for life on one level, but who don't want to compromise on space. A single garage and a fully enclosed rear garden completes the accommodation on offer. DON'T MISS OUT - CALL TODAY TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
Bedroom Four/Dining Room 14' 5" x 10' ( 4.39m x 3.05m )
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 19' 1" x 7' 7" ( 5.82m x 2.31m )
Lounge 15' 10" x 14' 1" ( 4.83m x 4.29m )
Bedroom One 13' x 9' 11" max into wardrobes ( 3.96m x 3.02m max into wardrobes )
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.02m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. At the third set of traffic lights turn left into Norwich Road. At the mini roundabout proceed straight on and continue through the "S" bends. Turn left into Turnpike Close and follow the road round to the right where the property will be found on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52963578.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB116852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.