3 bedroom terraced house for saleSamphire, King's Lynn
- NEWLY REFURBISHED
- Three bedrooms
- NO CHAIN
- Driveway provides parking
- Enclosed rear garden
NEWLY RENOVATED TO AN HIGH STANDARD! a mid-terrace house with NO CHAIN in a popular location! Accommodation comprises a cloakroom, lounge/diner, brand new kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally a driveway provides parking for two cars and there is an enclosed rear garden.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a mid-terrace house in a popular location that has just been FULLY renovated to a high standard! The property has NO CHAIN and is ready to move in to. Accommodation comprises a cloakroom, lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally a driveway provides parking and there is an enclosed rear garden.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to:
Laminate style floor, stairs to first floor accommodation, built in storage cupboard.
Low flush WC, hand wash basin with tiled splashbacks, radiator, double glazed window.
Lounge / Diner 21' 4" x 13' 5" narrowing to 9' 11" ( 6.50m x 4.09m narrowing to 3.02m )
fireplace, brand new carpet, double glazed window to front, double glazed window to rear.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 11' ( 2.57m x 3.35m )
Fitted kitchen comprising units at base and wall level, worktop surface, sink and drainer with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker with extractor over, wall mounted gas combi boiler, laminate style floor, double glazed window.
Door to rear garden, door to utility cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 6" plus door recess x 9' 9" max ( 3.81m plus door recess x 2.97m max )
Radiator, double glazed window, built in cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' plus door recess x 11' 4" max ( 3.05m plus door recess x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 5' 8" x 11' 3" ( 1.73m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window, radiator.
Suite comprising panel bath with shower over and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled walls, double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is a brick weave driveway providing parking for two cars and a low maintenance garden.
Situated to the rear there is a low maintenance garden with patio and pedestrian access to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52963599.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN112130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.