5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSt Saviours Terrace, Larkhall, Bath
- 5 double bedrooms, family bathroom and 2 separate WCs
- Lovely double aspect drawing room with woodburning stove, further reception room/study
- Beautifully light kitchen and dining area with double doors onto terrace perfect for 'al fresco' dining
- Delightful well enclosed gardens to the front, side and rear
- Internal floor area approximately 1873 sq ft/174 sq m
Sold Subject to Contract - Introduction
A stylish and beautifully presented end of terrace Victorian house with well proportioned and versatile family accommodation in a desirable residential area on the eastern fringes of the city.
• 5 double bedrooms, family bathroom and 2 separate WCs
• Lovely double aspect drawing room with woodburning stove, further reception room/study
• Beautifully light kitchen and dining area with double doors onto terrace perfect for ‘al fresco’ dining
• Delightful well enclosed gardens to the front, side and rear
• Internal floor area approximately 1873 sq ft/174 sq m
1 St Saviours Terrace is located in a convenient and desirable residential position within close proximity of Bath City Centre. A large selection of shops, schools, bus services and other facilities can be found within easy walking distance. Swift access is available to the M4 via junction 18 at Tomarton (approximately 15 minutes drive), accessing London, North Bristol, the Midlands and South West. A selection of popular local schools including Bath Royal High School, Kingswood School and St Saviour’s and St Stephen’s Primary are easily accessible and local shopping available in Claremont within 500 yards or alternatively Larkhall Village, less than ¼ mile away. These facilities include an excellent butcher, fine delicatessen, a post office/store, small supermarket, chemist, bakery and several local Inns. For those looking to commute by train, Bath Spa station offers high speed trains to the local network including London Paddington (approximately 90 minutes) and The West Country via Bristol Temple Meads (approximately 15 minutes).
We are advised that mains gas, electricity, water and drainage are supplied to the property.
Useful Local Information Website www.bathnes.gov.uk Bath & North East Somerset Council Website including schools, council tax
Energy Performance Certificate
From Queens Square proceed out of Bath on the A4 London Road. Proceed past the traffic lights by Morrisons and 200 yards further take the left turning into St Saviours Road. Proceed along bearing to the right past the junction with Claremont Road and Number 1,St Saviours Terrace will be found on your left.
Crown Copyright. All rights reserved. License number 100036608.
APPOINTMENTS TO VIEW AND ALL NEGOTIATIONS MUST BE CONDUCTED THROUGH THE AGENTS. These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, any offer or contract and all statements made herein are made without responsibility on the part of Pritchards or the Vendor. Any intending purchaser should satisfy themselves as to their correctness. The Vendor does not make nor give, and neither Pritchards nor any person on their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty in relation to this property. These particulars are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations are conducted through the agents above. REF 57/MT/DRAFT
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52966044.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pritchards, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.