2 bedroom flat for saleStafford Street, BRISTOL
- LOCATED IN BEDMINSTER
- TWO BEDROOMS
- OPEN-PLAN LIVING SPACE
- GOOD TRANSPORT LINKS TO THE CITY CENTRE
- MODERN FINISH
- PERFECT FOR FIRST-TIME BUYERS
- TOP FLOOR FLAT
- CALL US NOW TO BOOK A VIEWING!
This light and airy two bedroom flat located in the popular area of Bedminster. Internally this top-floor property comprises open plan living accommodation, french doors opening out onto a juliette balcony and a generously-sized master bedroom!
First time buyers or investors look no further.... This light and airy two bedroom flat located in the popular area of Bedminster which benefits from an array of great local amenities, good transport links plus it is just a short distance from North Street!
Internally this top-floor property comprises open plan living accommodation, with modern kitchen, two bedrooms and modern white bathroom suite. Furthermore you will have french doors opening out onto a juliette balcony!
Call the Southville team to arrange a viewing!
Door to front of property, intercom entry system and laminate flooring. Storage cupboard off hallway, housing central heating boiler.
Lounge / Kitchen Area 24' 6" x 12' 1" ( 7.47m x 3.68m )
Lounge Area: Double-glazed french door leading onto juliette balcony, two wall-mounted radiators, telephone point, TV point and laminate flooring.
Kitchen Area: Wall cupboards, work surfaces with sink/drainer, electric oven with electric hobs and cookerhood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 19' x 9' 1" ( 5.79m x 2.77m )
Double-glazed window to rear of property, wall-mounted radiator, telephone point and TV point.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 7' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.31m )
Double-glazed window to front of property, wall-mounted radiator and TV point.
Partially-tiled, low-level WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer-taps and overhead shower, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52968309.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMR305106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.