3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBuckstone Grove, Leeds
- Semi Detached Home
- Newly Renovated
- Three Bedrooms
- Gardens To Front And Rear
A newly renovated 3 bed semi detached house with excellent access to local amenities and transport links, boasts spacious living accommodation and comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, front garden, picturesque rear garden and ample off street parking.
Occupying a plot which is larger than average for the street is this newly renovated three bedroom semi-detached home, in the desirable 'Buckstones' area of North Leeds. The property offers excellent access to local amenities and transport links, boasts spacious modern living accommodation which comprises; entrance hall, lounge, open plan dining room and kitchen with under floor heating, three bedrooms, bathroom, front garden, picturesque rear garden and ample off street parking. This property has had a full re-wire as well as a brand new boiler and central heating system.
Occupying a plot which is larger than average for the street is this newly renovated three bedroom semi-detached home, in the desirable 'Buckstones' area of North Leeds which is an ideal location for access to locally well regarded schools. The property offers excellent access to local amenities and transport links, boasts spacious modern living accommodation which comprises; entrance hall, lounge, open plan dining room and kitchen with under floor heating, three bedrooms, bathroom, front garden, picturesque rear garden and ample off street parking. This property has had a full re-wire as well as a brand new boiler and central heating system.
The front entry door gives access to the entrance hall, with stairs leading up to the first floor, a radiator and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Lounge 14' 3" max x 12' 1" ( 4.34m max x 3.68m )
The lounge offers a gas pipe for the option of adding in a gas fire. Radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Open Plan Kitchen Diner
The contemporary open plan Kitchen Diner is finished to a high standard and boasts underfloor heating.
With inset spot lights, gloss tiled floor and radiator. Double glazed patio doors open out to the rear garden.
Kitchen 7' 7" max x 9' 6" max ( 2.31m max x 2.90m max )
A brand new contemporary kitchen with a range of wall and base units offering soft close doors with worktops over incorporate a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Split level cooking comprises; electric oven with electric hob over and cooker hood above. Integrated dishwasher. Breakfast bar with base units below and a pantry with plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed window and a UPVC door to the side elevation.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the ground floor entrance hall to the first floor landing. Double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 12' max x 14' 4" max ( 3.66m max x 4.37m max )
A double bedroom with a radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" max x 10' 5" ( 3.94m max x 3.17m )
A second double bedroom with a radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 5' 10" x 8' 11" ( 1.78m x 2.72m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
The brand new four piece contemporary suite comprises; walk in corner shower cubicle, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush W.C. Chrome ladder style radiator. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor. Inset spotlighting. Double glazed window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property, there is a lawned area and a driveway offering off street parking for multiple cars, leads down the side of the house to the rear.
To the rear, the property boasts a newly landscaped gardens which feature a paved patio area, two lawned areas with chip bark borders and a garden path. The garden is enclosed by timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52969560.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRT104822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Moortown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.