3 bedroom house for saleBorrowdale Crescent, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Well Presented Semi-Detached Home
- Popular Development.
- Ideally located for Access to City Centre
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Kitchen/ Diner
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Parking and Enclosed Rear Garden
Well-presented semi-detached home, situated within this popular development ideally located for access to Leeds City Centre, Ring Road and Motorway Networks. Kirkstall retail and leisure parks, bus routes and Gotts Park and golf course are also nearby.
Having both gas central heating and double glazing.
The ground floor accommodation comprises; Entrance hall with stair case to the first floor and door to the lounge. Ground floor w.c. with two piece white suite comprising; low flush w.c. and wash and basin and a window to the front elevation.
The spacious lounge has a window to the front and a useful built in under stairs storage cupboard.
The generous kitchen/ diner has a good range of wall and base units with inset electric oven, gas hob and extractor over. Plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge freezer, window to the rear elevation and French doors giving access to the rear garden.
The landing area has a window to the side elevation and access to the loft space.
There are two double bedrooms and a third single bedroom with a built in cupboard. The bathroom has a white three piece suite comprising; bath with shower and screen over, Wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Part tiled walls and a window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is an open plan lawn area and a driveway to the side. To the rear of the property is a good size enclosed garden with decking and lawn areas.
The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and a viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52970787.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PML160041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wortley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.