6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGorsehill Road, Wallasey
Offers in Excess of
- Beautiful character property
- Popular Location
- Six Bedroom House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Two Basements
LOOKING FOR A PERFECT HOME FOR A LARGE FAMILY? This beautifully presented and spacious six bedroom semi-detached house, set over three floors and boasting beautiful original features could be the one for you! Situated in ever-popular New Brighton this is certainly not one to miss. VIEW TODAY!
LOOKING FOR A FAMILY HOME CLOSE TO EVER-POPULAR NEW BRIGHTON? This beautifully presented and spacious six bedroom semi-detached house, set over three floors could be your perfect new home!
Situated just 5 minutes' drive from the entertainment and leisure complex Marine Point and New Brighton beach, this property is perfect for those who wish to be close to the amenities of the popular resort including restaurants, bars, superstores, local cafes, boutique shops and even mini-golf! Location is a massive plus for this property.
For commuters, or those who wish to go further afield for leisure, there's fantastic bus and train routes into Liverpool City Centre (from where you can travel by train to many places within the UK) and easy access to the M53 for car drivers where you can easily travel to places such as Chester and North Wales.
For the children there's plenty of local parks to enjoy themselves in, as well as the massive stretch of beach. For their education there's many fantastic primary and secondary schools around the area.
Briefly comprising of; entrance hall, downstairs W/C, lounge, dining room, third reception room and kitchen. To the first floor are four bedrooms and to the second floor two bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from two basement areas, a rear garden, double glazing and gas central heating. Viewing is definitely recommended to fully appreciate what's on offer.
Cupboard under the stairs.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, W/C, hand wash basin and partially tiled walls. Laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to the front of the property, gas fire place, television point and carpeted flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, radiator and laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, gas fire place, radiator and laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear and side of the property, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit and roll top work surfaces. Gas oven and hob with cooker hood and partially tiled walls and flooring. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator and a door leading out to the rear garden.
To the first floor is the master bedroom, double glazed bay window to the front of the property and carpeted flooring.
Double bedroom, with double glazed window to the rear of the property and laminate flooring
Double glazed window to the rear of the property with laminate flooring.
Single bedroom with double glazed window to the front of the property and laminate flooring.
To the second floor in the loft area is a double sized bedroom with two single glazed skylights to the side aspect.
Single bedroom with a double glazed window facing the front aspect.
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, bath with mixer taps, separate shower cubicle, hand wash basin and W/C. Radiator, extractor fan and built in cupboards.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, sink, water point and concrete flooring.
Good sized rear garden with grass and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52972906.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL105598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.