5 bedroom house for saleGreat Rollright,Chipping Norton
- Entrance Hall with Limestone Tiles
- Living Room with Woodburning Stove
- Utility Room with Cloakroom
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room with Bi Fold Doors
- Master Bedroom with Built In Storage
- Five Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms one with Walk in Shower
- Bedroom Five accessed via Spiral Staircase
- Garage with Multiple Parking
- Patio Garden
Situated in the heart of this popular village this property has been both extended and improved throughout. Viewing is highly recommended.
Extensively modernised and extended by the current owners this family home offers generous living accommodation.
As well as a comfortable living room at the front of the property with woodburning stove the kitchen has been extended to offer
a large family living/dining space with a wealth of light and views of open countryside.
The previous kitchen has been converted into a very useful utility room with space for washing machine and dryer and access to a
On the first floor there are four good size bedrooms and a family bathroom and shower room.
Located by a spiral staircase there is an additional loft bedroom/study.
Externally there is a large driveway offering plenty of parking and a garage, the garden is found to the rear.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1914477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Chipping Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.