2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBakewell Gardens, Waverley, S60 8AG
- *** 25% SHARED OWNERSHIP ***
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN
- LOG BURNER
- DOWNSTAIRS W/C
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
*** 25% shared ownership ***
GUIDE PRICE £145,000 - £150,000
2roost are please to offer this fantastic two bedroom semi-detached home with off street parking in the highly desirable new Waverley Estate, this property will provide the new owners with easy access to the M1 and Sheffield City Centre via the Sheffield Parkway. For those daily needs there is a Morrisons superstore in Catcliffe just a short drive away. Call 2roost on 01142878696
* *** 25% SHARED OWNERSHIP ***
* BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
* HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN
* LOG BURNER
* DOWNSTAIRS W/C
* SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
* Porch: 1.61m x 1.29m (5' 3" x 4' 3")
A composite door leads into the spacious hallway, doors to the downstairs WC, storage cupboard,
* Kitchen: 3.95m x 2.81m (13' x 9' 3")
A modern and spacious living kitchen with modern base and wall units. Having contrasting worktops with tiled splash-backs . One and a half stainless sink with mixer-tap. Integrated oven and hob with extractor above. Space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher Under stairs storage area and stairs leading up to the first floor.
* Living Room: 3.99m x 3.53m (13' 1" x 11' 7")
A beautifully presented open plan lounge that leads into the conservatory, with neutral décor with modern paper to feature wall. The feature of the room is the wood burning stove, door leading to kitchen/diner.
* Conservatory: 2.76m x 2.86m (9' 1" x 9' 5")
Providing further versatile living space fully glazed with uPVC double glazed windows and French uPVC double glazed doors open onto the rear garden.
Neutrally carpeted stairs rise to the first floor landing, loft hatch, and doors to the two bedrooms and bathroom.
* Bedroom 1: 4.01m (To Widest Point) x 2.52m (13' 2" x 8' 3")
A well presented, bright master bedroom with front facing window, radiator, quality carpet to the floor. Ample space for free standing furniture.
* Bedroom 2: 4m x 3.09m (13' 1" x 10' 2")
With neutral carpet, a rear facing window and radiator. Ample room for bedroom furniture.
* Bathroom: 1.87m x 2.02m (6' 2" x 6' 8")
With laminate flooring and tiling to the splash-back areas. Comprising: a close coupled WC, half pedestal sink and panelled bath with chrome taps and shower above.
* Outside and gardens
To the front, there is a small lawn area with driveway for off road parking.
To the rear there is quality astro turf lawn area with ample room for outside dining. The garden is fully enclosed by fencing for privacy, gravel boarders.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52976535.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.