2 bedroom apartment for saleFlat 10, Fairburn House, Regent Crescent, Horsforth, Leeds
- Ground floor retirement apartment
- Very well presented with 2 beds
- Built in wardrobes
- Generous lounge/dining room
- White bathroom suite with shower
- Beautiful communal gardens
- Communal lounge & Laundry
Located in this extremely sought after area of Horsforth, enjoying easy access to the extensive amenities on New Road Side is this very well presented two bedroom ground floor apartment. Offered for sale for the over 55's, this retirement apartment has no chain involved and we strongly recommend an early viewing. The property which has economy 7 heating and PVCu double glazing, is accessed into communal entrance hallway. Also to the ground floor level is a spacious communal lounge and communal laundry. The property is accessed into the hallway with economy 7 wall heater and intercom system. To the front of the property is a very well proportioned lounge/dining room with electric fire and fire surround, electric wall heater, dining area and PVCu double glazed window. The lounge opens into the kitchen with a range of base and wall units, ceramic tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink unit, built in oven and hob. Bedroom One is a light and airy double bedroom to the front with built in wardrobe. There is a single bedroom also with a range of built in wardrobes. There is a bathroom with a three piece suite in white comprising bath with shower facilities, vanity unit and sink, low level flush W.C. and ceramic tiled walls.
The property sits in beautifully maintained communal lawned gardens and has allocated car parking.
The property is within easy reach of local shopping facilities and indeed local transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52977561.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR180059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.