3 bedroom town house for salePriestthorpe Lane, Bingley, West Yorkshire, BD16
- Three bedroom townhouse
- Elevated position enjoying views
- Well presented throughout
- Modern fixtures and fittings
- Gardens, parking and garage
- Prestigious residential location
Situated in an elevated position enjoying fine views at the rear towards the valley is a very well presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom townhouse having gardens, parking and garage situated in a prestigious residential location.
Delightfully situated in an elevated position enjoying fine views at the rear towards the Aire Valley is a beautifully presented three bedroom townhouse in a block of four, offering its accommodation planned over two floors. The property is in our opinion tastefully presented throughout and includes quality kitchen and bathroom fittings together with uPVC double glazing, gas heating and alarm system . Only an internal inspection will reveal the elegance of this fine home. Outside the property is complemented by attractive gardens to front with paved area, raised patio to the rear enjoying a fine aspect , parking at the rear and garage.
The accommodation briefly comprises reception hall, spacious lounge with open plan dining area, kitchen with range of quality base and wall units, first floor master bedroom with dressing area , two double bedrooms and quality bathroom suite.
The property is delightfully situated within a popular residential location approximately 1/2 mile distant from Bingley town centre with its range of shops, amenities, bars, restaurants and well respected primary and secondary schools. Bingley also has excellent road and rail links to other West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Bradford and Leeds.
From Dacre Son & Hartley's Bingley office travel up Park Road in the direction of Eldwick. Turn right onto Priestthorpe Lane and after a short distance the property will be found on the right hand side easily identified by our for sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52977711.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIN180034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Bingley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.