3 bedroom apartment for saleThameside Place, Hampton Wick, KT1
- Georgian 3140 sq ft penthouse
- Panoramic River views & to Canbury Park
- Gated & landscaped reiverside gardens
- Private cast-iron balcony
- Two double bedrooms + dressing room
- Three gorgeous Marble bathrooms
- Designer kitchen by Mark Wilkinson
- Oak wall panelling & parquet flooring
- Share of the freehold + no onward chain
- Two parking spaces + visitor parking
This entirely unique river-facing penthouse occupies the entire river-fronting section of this Georgian manor house and is arranged over two levels with 3143sq ft of floor space. Situated within a gated development with approximately three-quarters of an acre of landscaped gardens, this spectacular apartment enjoys the exceptional views directly across to Canbury Park on the other side of the river and unobscured, panoramic views across the river in either direction are enjoyed from most rooms within the apartment as well as from its private, cast-iron balcony which spans the building, riverside. The quality of interior finish matches the location too, with three gorgeous bathrooms and a designer kitchen by Mark Wilkinson there has been no over-sight on detail. The principal reception area is broken in to two areas and presented with a contemporary gas wood-effect fireplace and impressive oak wall panelling. There are two principle bedrooms, both are unbelievably spacious, each with en-suites - the second of which is accessed via a rather impressive solid oak spiral staircase. There is another large room dedicated to wardrobe space and in the top section of this property, nearest the river, there is a fantastically spacious second reception area, which is currently dedicated to multi-media relaxation! ..Not to mention the further panoramic views from the Velux windows in this not so insignificant area. The communal gardens which surround this historic property are also exceptionally beautiful. They extend from an open area to the front, by the parking and gates and to the riverfront and are designed for all the residents to enjoy. This apartment is offered to the market with a share of the freehold, two parking spaces, plus the visitors’ allocation and there will be no onward chain. Please note that there is a covenant excluding any permanent resident under the age of 16 years. EPC = C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52983528.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1911009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.