3 bedroom town house for saleManor Fields, Great Houghton, Barnsley
- 3 bedrooms
- End townhouse
- Good sized rear garden
- Access to commuter links
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED, SPACIOUS, OFF STREET PARKING! Don't delay with viewing this one, we're expecting plenty of early interest, so give WILLIAM H BROWN a call now! Guide price £100,000 - £105,000.
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED, SPACIOUS, OFF STREET PARKING! Don't delay with viewing this one, we're expecting plenty of early interest, so give WILLIAM H BROWN a call now! Guide price £100,000 - £105,000
Front Entrance Porch
There is laminate flooring, radiator, side facing double glazed window and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash basin, tiled splash back, radiator, laminate flooring and a front facing double glazed window.
Lounge 16' 10" max x 14' 6" inc stairs ( 5.13m max x 4.42m inc stairs )
With coving to the ceiling, spindled staircase rising to the first floor landing, laminate flooring, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Dining Kitchen 14' 6" x 8' 3" max ( 4.42m x 2.51m max )
Having a range of fitted wall and base units finished in beech effect, extractor hood, single bowl sink, four ring gas hob, electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, tiled splash backs, laminate flooring, understairs storage cupboard, wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator, rear facing double glazed window and rear facing double glazed French style doors to the garden.
First Floor Landing
There is coving to the ceiling, spindled balustrade, access to the loft and a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 13' 4" inc wardrobe fronts x 8' 5" ( 4.06m inc wardrobe fronts x 2.57m )
Having coving to the ceiling, laminate flooring, a range of fitted wardrobes finished in beech effect, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 8' 5" max ( 3.28m x 2.57m max )
With a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" into door recess x 5' 10" ( 3.10m into door recess x 1.78m )
There is a built in storage cupboard, coving to the ceiling, laminate flooring, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, vanity wash basin, panelled bath, tiling to the walls, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
There is a lawned garden to the front, drive to the side and an enclosed garden to the rear with a lawn and patio.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52987857.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL113625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.