3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEaton Street, Keighley, BD21
- EPC Rating Is E
- Well Presented Semi-Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Off-Road Parking & Rear Patio
- Popular Residential Location
Situated in the popular residential location of Ingrow close to a number of local schools is this well presented three bedroom semi-detached house, which is sure to appeal to a variety of buyers ranging from first time buyers to growing families. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, a spacious through lounge/diner measuring approximately 22' in length, having a pebble effect gas fire in surround, double glazed windows to both the front and rear aspect, and two radiators. The kitchen has a range of modern base and wall mounted units, integrated oven, hob, and extractor fan, recently fitted laminate flooring, and double glazed door leading to the rear of the property. To the first floor there are two generous double bedrooms, as well as a smaller third bedroom which is situated to the front of the property. The bathroom has a three piece suite comprising of a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, chrome heated towel rail and double glazed window to the rear. Externally there is off-road parking to the front, a pathway to the side leads to an enclosed patio area with raised decking. Viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate, EPC rating is E.
22' x 11'
10' x 7'
First Floor Landing
11' x 10'
10' x 8'11''
7' x 6'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52988511.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9984258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Day & Co Estate Agents Limited, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.