3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHall Park Court, Kippax, Leeds, LS25
- Three bedroom semi detached house situated on a generous corner plot
- Established lawns to all three sides of the property
- Timber gates
- The property does have a dining area to the lounge
- PVCu double glazed windows and doors
- Gas central heating with combination boiler
- Modern fitted kitchen
** LARGE CORNER PLOT **
A three bedroom semi detached family house situated in a cul de sac location having easy access to local shops, schools, and public transport services. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance, lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms to the first floor and bathroom/w.c. In addition the property has PVCu double glazed windows and doors, gas central heating with combination boiler, modern fitted kitchen, white bathroom suite with shower to bath. Outside the property is situated on a generous corner plot having established gardens to three sides with timber gates to the top which could provide off road parking. An early viewing recommended.
Entrance Hall - PVCu double glazed front entrance door and side panel, doors to lounge and kitchen, understairs storage cupboard, staircase to first floor, laminate floor, central heating radiator.
Lounge/Diner - 7.33m x 3.29m Reducing to 2.62m (24'1" x 10'10" Reducing to 8'7") - Polished wood feature fire display with inset Electric fire, two PVCu double glazed windows to the front and rear elevation, two central heating radiators, laminate floor, tv point, door to kitchen.
Lounge/Diner Second View -
Kitchen - 2.86m x 2.32m (9'5" x 7'7") - Having a modern range of units to high and low level, work surfaces incorporating single bowl, single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap, provision for gas cooker, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dish washer, wall mounted combination central heating boiler, tiled work surfaces, tiled floor, PVCu double glazed window, PVCu double glazed door to rear, positioned to the rear.
First Floor Landing - Doors to bedrooms one, two, three and bathroom/w.c, storage cupboard off, access point to loft, PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom One - 3.52m x 3.09m (11'7" x 10'2") - PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator, positioned to the rear.
Bedroom Two - 3.78m x 2.96m (12'5" x 9'9") - PVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, positioned to the front.
Bedroom Three - 2.10m x 2m (6'11" x 6'7") - PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator, positioned to the rear.
Bathroom - 1.86m x 1.8m (6'1" x 5'11") - Three piece white suite comprising rectangular panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin, low flush w.c, fully tiled to the walls, PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator, positioned to the rear.
Outside - The property is situated on a generous corner plot having established gardens to three sides comprising pebbled areas with shrub beds and small lawn with decking and patio area, there is a large variety of plants and shrubs and garden shed, timber gates to the top which could provide off road parking space.
Outside Second View -
Outside Rear View -
Outside Third View -
Outside Fourth View -
Location - From our Kippax office turn left to the mini roundabout taking the first exit left down Butt Hill, Turn left at the bottom onto Tatefield Grove, follow the road which becomes Hall Park Orchards taking the second turning right into Hall Park Court where the property can be found as indicated by the Agents board.
Viewing Arrangements - Please contact Agent's Kippax office on (0113) 2873500.
Important Notices - 1. These particulars are prepared in good faith by Mike Dobson (Estate Agents) Limited on 31st January 2018 to give a fair overall view of the property and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. They must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are given as a guide only and no liability can be accepted for any errors arising from them
2. Photographs depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that the contents/furnishings, furniture etc. Photographed are included in the sale.
3. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed as fact or a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise. No responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
4. Purchasers should check all services/appliances/equipment are in good working order prior to exchange of contracts as these have not been tested and no warranty can be given as to their condition. Mike Dobson (Estate Agents) Limited nor its employees have any authority to make or give representations or warranties whatever to this property.
Purchasing Procedures - Once you are interested in purchasing this property, please call at our local office to make your offer. This should be done before contacting a Building Society, Bank or Solicitor. Any delay may result in the property being sold to someone else and survey and legal fees being unnecessarily incurred. In compliance with the Estate Agents (Undesirable Practises) (No 2) Order 1991, we are under an obligation to check into a purchaser's financial situation before recommending an offer to a Vendor. Therefore, prior to any offer being accepted you will be required to make an appointment in order for us to financially qualify your offer. If you are making a cash offer which is not subject to the sale of a property, written confirmation of the availability of the cash will be required before your offer can be qualified. MIKE DOBSON (ESTATE AGENTS) LTD offer a comprehensive, independent mortgage services which is free of charge to both Vendors and Purchasers.
These details are for guidance only and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of particular importance, verification should be obtained. They do not constitute a contract or part of a contract. All measurements are approximate. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions or fitness for purpose. No apparatus, equipment, fixture or fitting has been tested. Items shown in photographs are NOT necessarily included. Interested parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52992519.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27634751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mike Dobson, Kippax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.