4 bedroom house for saleWoodside Apartments, Canning Crescent, Wood Green, N22
- Stamp Duty for first time buyers now offered
- Superb four bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Stylish kitchen with quartz worktops and BOSCH appliances
- Three bedrooms provides en suite bathrooms
- Benefits from under floor heating throughout
- Provides two off street parking spaces
- Access to beautiful landscaped communal gardens
- Developers legal incentives and furniture included
This contemporary four bedroom house offers spacious accommodation over three floors and features high-specification fixtures and fittings.
The Woodside development features a superb collection of one, two and three bedroom apartments with an additional four bedroom house. Each space benefits from high-quality fixtures with modern and bright design. The building is located on a peaceful residential crescent road which is ideally placed for a fantastic array of amenities.
This development is ideally positioned moments from the historic landmark Alexandra Palace with a superb range of shops, amenities and transport links found within bustling Wood Green.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1056352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.