5 bedroom terraced house for saleQUEENS ROAD BRIXHAM
- SUBSTANTIAL END-TERRACE HOUSE
- FIVE BEDROOMS AVAILABLE
- SEA VIEWS FROM REAR
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- ARRANGED OVER THREE FLOORS
- CLOSE TO BATTERY GARDENS
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- APPROXIMATELY 3/4 OF A MILE FROM TOWN CENTRE
A substantially sized BAY FRONTED END-TERRACE HOUSE that offers a phenomenal amount of space that is not apparent from a roadside glance. There are up to five bedrooms available, making this the ideal home for a growing family, or alternatively a successful holiday let/ second home, being within easy reach of the harbour and having some impressive sea views from the top floors. There are good size rooms available with the lounge/ dining room leading through to a conservatory with the kitchen adjacent and a separate wet-room style shower room at the end. On the first floor are two good size bedrooms and the family bathroom with a further bedroom which is currently being used as an office whilst on the top floor are another two good sized rooms with the one on the back having a superb open sea view stretching towards Torquay. There is an enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid with patio for ease of maintenance whilst parking is available along Queens Road. Gas fired central heating is installed. Queens Road sits approximately 3/4 mile from the town centre and harbour with Battery Gardens not too far away, offering some fabulous coastal walks and scenery. Possible to add summer income via student letting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53001816.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8524863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eric Lloyd & Co, Brixham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.