5 bedroom detached house for saleHauxley Drive, Chester Le Street
- Five good sized bedrooms
- Recently extended to the rear
- Brand new kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
- Highest quality of fixtures and fittings
- Incredibly rare opportunity
- No upper chain
** RECENTLY EXTENDED TO THE REAR * BRAND NEW KITCHEN, COFFEE ROOM, BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE * HIGHEST QUALITY OF FIXTURES AND FITTINGS THROUGHOUT * ALL FIVE BEDROOMS OF GOOD SIZE* NO UPPER CHAIN * INCREDIBLY RARE OPPORTUNITY * MUST BE VIEWED ** Offered to the market with the benefit of no upper chain is this superbly presented, recently extended and incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a five bedroomed detached family home. The property is situated on a fantastic plot and has a wealth of benefits including large inviting living room, downstairs W/C, coffee making room, useful utility room and an absolutely fantastic kitchen and family area. There is also a gym, large storage area, five good sized bedrooms, the master having en-suite facilities, and a family bathroom. To further compliment the property there are gardens to the front and rear, off street car parking, gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Energy Rating C
Reception - 16'4 x 14'3 -
Reception - 13'7 x 11'0 -
Bedroom - 18'9 x 9'10 -
Bedroom - 12'6 x 12'2 -
Bedroom - 10'5 x 8'6 -
Bedroom - 9'11 x 8'7 -
Bedroom - 8'6 x 8'0 -
Kitchen - 33'1 x 19'7 x 15'10 x 9'0 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53006416.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26083308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinsons, Chester Le Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.