2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodspring Court, Sheffield , S4 8FP
- NO CHAIN
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- COVERED CARPORT
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
**GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £80,000** ***NO CHAIN*** Beautifully presented and well maintained two bedroom semi-detached property benefiting from spacious lounge, kitchen and walk-in wetroom. Also having covered carport, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and good sized enclosed rear garden.
The property resides on a cul-de-sac location close to local amenities and the area is well served by a good public bus service. Sheffield city centre and Meadowhall retail complex are within easy reach.
* Storm Porch
The covered porch has an inbuilt useful storage cupboard. uPVC door giving access to the hallway.
Having laminate flooring and central heating radiator. Inbuilt cloaks cupboard.
* Lounge: 5.05m x 3.97m (16' 7" x 13')
The spacious lounge has sliding uPVC double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden. Also having fitted carpet to the floor, central heating radiator and open plan stairs rise to the first floor landing. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with back panel and hearth inset with coal effect gas fire.
Stairs rise to the first floor landing having inbuilt storage cupboard.
* Bedroom 1: 2.79m x 3.45m (9' 2" x 11' 4")
With a uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring. Ample space for free-standing bedroom furniture.
* Bedroom 2: 3m x 4.24m (9' 10" x 13' 11")
The good sized bedroom has a uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring. Once again having space for free-standing bedroom furniture.
* Wetroom: 1.5m x 2.3m (4' 11" x 7' 7")
With walk-in shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Chrome ladder radiator, extractor fan and non-slip vinyl flooring.
The covered carport provides space for off road parking.
The property resides on a small cul-de-sac development.
The generously sized rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed with timber fencing. A patio area provides space for outside dining and additional seating.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53016153.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.