1 bedroom terraced house for saleWhingate, Armley, Leeds
- Extremely contemporary home
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Generous lounge
- Generous bedroom
- Contemporary bathroom suite
- PVCu dble glaz & gas cent heat
- No onward chain
- Must be viewed to appreciate
Charming and quirky end terrace home, ideally located for access to Armley Town Street, Leeds City Centre, Motorway and Ring Road Networks.
Bus routes, Asda Supermarket and local shops are also nearby.
Having both gas central heating and double glazing and modern neutral decor throughout.
The accommodation to the ground floor comprises; Entrance lobby with door to the spacious lounge with a window to the front elevation and staircase to the first floor.
The kitchen has a good range of contemporary wall and base units with gas cooker point and extractor over. Plumbing for a washing machine, useful built in storage cupboard and window to the front elevation.
To the first floor is a landing area with window to the rear elevation. The generous bedroom has a useful built in storage cupboard with access to the loft space and a window to the font elevation.
The stylish shower room has a three piece suite comprising; double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Smart floor and part wall tiling, useful built in storage cupboard housing the boiler, window to the front elevation.
The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and a viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53016429.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOR100028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wortley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.