2 bedroom character property for saleSwallow Court, Herne Bay, Kent
- 2 bedroom character terraced house
- Dating back to the 1800's
- 2 allocated parking bays
- Part of the Canterbury Fields development
- Double glazed and gas central heating
- EPC energy rating D
A stunning 2 bedroom property, which forms part of a very popular development which was created in the early 2000's by Saxon Homes. Known as Canterbury Fields, and set just on the outskirts of Herne Village, the development is home to a variety of house styles, and this particular house was part of the original buildings that formed part of the old hospital. Unlike the majority of the two bedroom properties, this is a larger home with 2 reception rooms and a spacious fitted kitchen, setting it apart from many of the other properties available.
Cosmetically, this property is very much at the top of it's game, and feels spacious throughout. It has a parking bay allocated to both the front and rear for complete convenience and the front door opens into a beautiful courtyard where there is a small area of garden for bin storage and maybe a barbeque.
From this setting, its only a short drive into Canterbury City Centre, ideal for weekend shopping excursions. Herne Village itself also has a fine selection of local stores offering all the essentials.
What the Owner says:
The original site dates back to the 1830's, and the cottages are very attractive and set around the original courtyard design.
I have an extra wide staircase and plenty of ground floor space with my home and I have made sure over the 11 years I have been here, that I have kept it well maintained and presented.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 14'6 x 11'1 (4.42m x 3.38m)
- Dining Room: 11'6 x 11'4 (3.51m x 3.46m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 11'8 x 11'7 (3.56m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 11'7 (3.63m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'8 x 7'10 (3.56m x 2.39m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- 2 x Allocated Parking Spaces
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53017944.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.