3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrampian Way, Moreton, Wirral
- Three Bed Semi Detached Bungalow
- Immaculate Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- In need of some renovation and repair
- No Chain
Lovely three bed semi-detached Bungalow with loft conversion.
In need of slight updating, however this is a great sized Bungalow which looks onto a lovely picturesque garden.
This would make a perfect forever home, so don't delay and arrange your viewing today!
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this spacious three bedroom semi-detached dorma bungalow with NO CHAIN!
Situated in a very popular cul-de-sac location in Moreton.
The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, two double bedrooms, family bathroom, large lounge with a dining area and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there is a third bedroom. Externally the property benefits from front and rear gardens, and a driveway. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the fantastic opportunity on offer.
With entrance door to the front aspect.
Lounge/ Diner 28' 7" maximum x 17' 9" ( 8.71m maximum x 5.41m )
With double glazed window, patio doors, gas fire point, TV connection point and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.54m )
With double glazed window, fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine, integral fridge fitted with space for freezer, central heating boiler and door leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 11' 6" ( 4.11m x 3.51m )
With double glazed window, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.57m )
With double glazed window and radiator.
Loft Room 15' 11" max x 13' 6" ( 4.85m max x 4.11m )
Boarded with electric lighting, double glazed window, storage cupboards and radiator.
With double glazed window, shower cubicle, W/C, wash hand basin and extractor fan.
Rear garden with paved area, lawned area, tiered flagged area and with space for a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53023659.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR107354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.