3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTamworth Close, Grantham
- End townhouse in popular location
- Excellent sized lounge
- Breakfast kitchen and utility
- Three double bedrooms
- En-suite and family bathroom
- Off road parking and garage
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Early viewing is absolutely essential
GUIDE PRICE £200,000 to £210,000. A three bedroom end townhouse situated on a popular residential development. The property is just over two years old, and as would be expected, is double glazed and has gas central heating. In addition to the three double bedrooms, this home has a nicely proportioned lounge, an excellent sized breakfast kitchen and has the additional benefit of a conservatory. In addition there is off road parking for two vehicles and a single garage. Early viewing is essential.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8523982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jon Brambles, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.