2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCromwell Mount, Worsbrough, BARNSLEY
- 2 bedrooms
- Semi detached
- No chain
- Sought after area
- Views to rear
A DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS HOME IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA WITH BEAUTIFUL VIEWS! Don't delay with arranging your viewing, properties of this style in this area always create a lot of early interest! Guide price £90,000 - £100,000.
A DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS HOME IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA WITH BEAUTIFUL VIEWS! Don't delay with arranging your viewing, properties of this style in this area always create a lot of early interest!
With a staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Lounge 13' 2" x 12' 8" into recess ( 4.01m x 3.86m into recess )
With coving and ceiling rose, feature fire place housing a living flame gas fire with a marble hearth and back, there is a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Kitchen 12' x 8' 1" max ( 3.66m x 2.46m max )
Having a range of fitted wall and base units finished in walnut effect, single bowl sink, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled splash backs, radiator, rear facing double glazed window and a door leading to the rear entrance porch.
Rear Entrance Porch
There is a side facing double glazed window, rear facing double glazed entrance door and access to a WC.
Having a side facing double glazed window and a low flush WC.
First Floor Landing
With loft access and a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' 8" into recess x 12' 5" ( 3.86m into recess x 3.78m )
Having a lobby housing the central heating boiler, a further storage cupboard, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" into recess x 9' 1" ( 2.95m into recess x 2.77m )
There is a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window offering views.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath with shower and screen set over, there is tiling to the walls, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with shrub borders, there is a further lawn to the side and to the rear is garden with patio areas, lawn and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL113588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.