3 bedroom detached house for saleStockwell Green, Monk Bretton, Barnsley
- 3 bedrooms
- Well decorated & appointed
- Off street parking
- Sought after area
STUNNING, SPACIOUS, FAMILY HOME IN A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER AREA! Wow, a detailed inspection of this property is absolutely essential in order to appreciate everything it has to offer! Call WILLIAM H BROWN now, register your interest and arrange your viewing today! Guide price £175,000 - £185,000.
STUNNING, SPACIOUS, FAMILY HOME IN A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER AREA! Wow, a detailed inspection of this property is absolutely essential in order to appreciate everything it has to offer! Call WILLIAM H BROWN now, register your interest and arrange your viewing today!
With wooden flooring, radiator and a front facing contemporary styled entrance door.
Low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, tiled splash back, tiling to the floor, radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 7' ( 4.11m x 2.13m )
There is a range of fitted wall and base units, extractor hood, single bowl sink, four ring gas hob, electric oven, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, tiled splash backs, tiling to the floor, radiator, front facing double glazed window and a side facing double glazed entrance door.
Second Reception Room 17' max x 7' 7" ( 5.18m max x 2.31m )
Currently being used a beauty salon but could be used for a wide range of purposes. There are downlights to the ceiling, tiling to the floor, wall mounted central heating boiler, fitted wall and base units to one corner of the room and a single bowl sink, there is a radiator and rear facing double glazed French style doors.
Lounge / Dining Room 18' 10" x 11' 6" inc stairs ( 5.74m x 3.51m inc stairs )
With wooden flooring, a dog-legged staircase with a glass balustrade, two radiators, rear facing double glazed window and rear facing double glazed French style doors to the garden.
First Floor Landing
There is loft access, a side facing double glazed window and a glass balustrade.
Bedroom One 14' 2" into recess x 11' inc wardrobes ( 4.32m into recess x 3.35m inc wardrobes )
With a radiator, a range of built in wardrobes and a front facing double glazed window.
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising of a low flush WC, vanity wash basin, shower cubicle, tiling to the floor, tiling to the walls, radiator, extractor fan, downlights and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 7' 10" to wardrobes ( 3.38m x 2.39m to wardrobes )
There is a radiator, a range of fitted wardrobes to one wall finished in walnut effect and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 7' 11" inc wardrobes ( 2.62m x 2.41m inc wardrobes )
With a radiator, built in wardrobes and a rear facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath, tiling to the walls, tiling to the floor, radiator, extractor fan, downlights to the ceiling and a rear facing double glazed window.
There is off street parking to the front and to the rear is an enclosed lawned garden with patio and decked area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53026386.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL113646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.