2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Thomas Street, Brampton, Chesterfield
- Semi Detached House
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Bay Fronted Living Room
- Dining Room & Kitchen
- Useful Cellar
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- NO CHAIN
- EPC Rating: D
*** Guide Price £160,000-£165,000 CHARACTER BAY FRONTED SEMI IN BROOKFIELD SCHOOL CATCHMENT
* Offered for sale with No Upward Chain and ready for immediate occupation is this spacious TWO Double Bedroomed Semi Detached House offering 814 Sq. Ft. of well ordered and neutrally presented accommodation, including Two large Reception Rooms and a modern Shower Room, together with low maintenance gardens.
* The property is ideally situated for access to the local shops, bars and restaurants on Chatsworth Road and is within Brookfield School catchment.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Side Entrance Hall, Dining Room, useful Cellar, Bay Fronted Living Room, Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms and Shower Room.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a low maintenance forecourt garden, alongside a pathway which leads down the side of the property to the rear garden. The enclosed rear garden comprises of a stone patio, low maintenance pebble bed and useful Stone Outbuilding.
General - Gas central heating (Pro Exclusive Combi Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows and doors (except Kitchen door which is composite)
Gross internal floor area - 84.7 sq.m./912 sq.ft. (Including Cellar)
Council Tax Band - A
Secondary School Catchment Area - Brookfield Academy Trust
On The Ground Floor -
Side Entrance Hall - With staircase rising up to the First Floor accommodation.
Dining Room - 3.81m x 3.81m (12'6 x 12'6) - A good sized reception room having a feature tiled fireplace with open grate. An archway gives access to the Centre Lobby and a squared opening leads through into the Kitchen.
Centre Lobby - With a door giving access to steps which lead down into the Cellar
Cellar - 3.81m x 1.85m (12'6 x 6'1) - A useful storage area.
Living Room - 4.24m x 3.81m (13'11 x 12'6) - A delightful bay fronted reception room having a feature fireplace with wood surround, marble inset, hearth and fitted coal effect gas fire.
Picture rail and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen - 2.77m x 2.16m (9'1 x 7'1) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of light oak wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over.
Inset 1½ bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap.
Integrated electric oven and 4-ring gas hob with extractor over.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine and there is space for an integrated oven and under counter fridge.
On The First Floor -
Landing - With loft access hatch.
Bedroom One - 3.81m x 3.76m (12'6 x 12'4) - A superbly generous front facing double bedroom.
Bedroom Two - 3.81m x 2.87m (12'6 x 9'5) - A second good sized rear facing double bedroom. There is also a built-in over stair storage cupboard.
Shower Room - Being part tiled and fitted with a white 3-piece suite comprising of a double shower cubicle with mixer shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a low maintenance forecourt garden, alongside a pathway which leads down the side of the property to give access to the rear garden.
The enclosed rear garden comprises of a stone patio, low maintenance pebble bed and useful Stone Outbuilding.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27642269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.